Young Professionals Board
Alivio’s Young Professionals Board (YPB)
The mission of the Young Professionals Board is to assist Alivio in advancing its mission and reaching its goals by increasing awareness, raising funds, and growing overall support for the organization. Are you a young professional looking to get involved in your community? Or know someone who would be interested? Help us find awesome young professionals interested in amplifying our good work by sharing this info with your network and on your social pages. Follow us on Instagram. Email Cristina Sandoval for more information, or to send us your application.
- Each candidate will be required to prepare and submit a membership application; each application will be reviewed and approved by the Young Professionals Board (YPB) and Board of Director’s (BOD).
- Members will serve for a minimum of 2 years
- Provide leadership and volunteer for at least one Alivio event per year
- Introduce peers to Alivio – increase awareness of Alivio and its mission
- Solicit auction items/donations for Alivio’s events
- Become a part of the Alivio family
- Networking opportunities with the Alivio’s Executive Board.
- Invitation to special events.
- Recognition on Alivio’s website
- Participate in membership meetings (six meetings a year – either in person or virtually).
- The Young Professionals Board will meet the first Thursday of every other month and members cannot miss more than two meetings in a calendar year.
- Additional meetings added, as needed, leading up to big events.