Your Visit To Alivio
Alivio Medical Center provides services to all people, regardless of their ability to pay. When making an appointment for Alivio services, as a current or future patient, you will be welcomed by our expert team of providers and staff who all share the common goal of ensuring our patients receive the best quality care and feel part of our Alivio Familia.
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Request an Appointment
We will need the following for your appointment:
- Illinois State ID or driver’s license
- Proof of income from any source (Social Security award letter, pay stubs from the last 30 days or Tax return)
- Social Security Card
- Permanent Resident Card (‘green card’) if applicable
For Medicare beneficiaries, also bring:
- Medicare Card
- List of prescription drug names and doses / frequency of each
- Proof of all bank accounts