What Alivio is Doing During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Alivio is here for you! We are committed to providing high-quality health care to our patients and community during these challenging times.
Primary Care: includes Adults, Pediatrics, Adolescent Health, OB/Midwifery, Women’s Health and Urology and Dental services will resume in-person.
Behavioral Health will resume limited in-person visits. Telehealth will continue.
*We are following CDC recommended infection control, social distancing, and mask guidelines. Please be patient as we are working very hard to keep all patients, employees, and visitors safe.*
- ALL patients, visitors, staff and vendors who enter the clinics will be screened (temperature and brief questionnaire.)
- ALL patients, visitors, staff and vendors who enter the clinic will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- EVERYONE will be asked to practice social distancing (6ft apart.) Please see the link on Preventing Illness in the resource section below.
- A limited number of patients allowed in one area.
- Only patients seeking service will be able to enter the clinic. No companions allowed inside the clinic*
- *Exceptions: minor patients can be accompanied by 1 (ONE) parent/caregiver; patients that need special assistance can bring 1 (ONE)companion
- Adult patients, please leave the children at home unless they are going to be receiving a service.
- If a patient is scheduled for a pregnancy test, only the patient will be allowed to enter the clinic.
- Call Center staff will screen (questionnaire) all patients who call and request appointments.
Telehealth – NEW!!
We are excited to be able to provide health care through “telehealth,” a secure and easy platform that allows patients to see and talk to their provider without leaving home!
For Your Protection…
If you are sick and would like to see a provider, please call ahead at 773-254-1400 to make an appointment. PLEASE DO NOT come into the clinic before calling Alivio. CALL FIRST.
If you are directed to come into Alivio, you will be greeted by a safety screener at the door. It is important to answer all questions the staff asks truthfully, this is for your safety and for the safety of everyone in the clinic.
Walk-In Wellness at Berwyn
Hours for the Walk-in Wellness Center at 6447 Cermak Rd. Berwyn, IL have been changed to: Monday thru Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm. For more information on walk-in wellness, click here.
If you plan on visiting urgent care, PLEASE CALL 312-850-8238 FIRST if you are experiencing a cough, fever and have traveled within the last 14 days OR have had direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
School-Based Health Centers
The School-Based Health Center open as of Sept. 14:
- Jose Orozco Academy: 1940 W. 18th St. Chicago, IL 60608 | Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
The School-Based Health Centers will remain closed until further notice:
- Little Village High School: 3120 South Kostner Ave.Chicago, IL 60623
- Benito Juarez Academy High School:1450 West Cermak Road Chicago, IL 60608
For information on Alivio’s testing sites, please click here.
COVID-19 Vaccine Sites
For information on Alivio’s vaccination sites and to schedule an appointment, click here.
Resources from the CDC regarding Prevention, Risk Factors Symptoms, and Treatment
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Steps to Prevent Illness
- What To Do If You Are Sick
- What You Should Know About Coronavirus (Chinese)
If you have any questions, doubts or concerns, please call 773-254-1400.